Disclaimer

***Disclaimer*** I am not paid by, nor do I endorse, any of the products displayed on my blog. My goal is simply to clarify some of the confusion about buying and maintaining eyeglasses.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome eyeglass wearers! Whether you love them or hate them, most people end up needing glasses at some point in their lives. With the dizzying array of frame and lens materials and designs, it's hard to make sense of it all! And in today's crazy world, who had time to research?
That's where I come in. I've been an optician since 2001, and my journey has taken me through two certifications, many hours of instruction, apprenticeship, and getting licensed in one of the toughest states to pass the boards. I've made mistakes along the way, helped a lot of people and learned a lot. My most important lesson? As much as you know about optics, there is still way more to learn. A lot of it involves physics, and a great deal of patience. But with equipment getting more technical, things we never thought possible are coming to life in front of us.
This blog is to help inform you about eyeglasses, to give you a little information to help answer some questions you may have about glasses, so the choices will be less confusing. I hope you find it useful, and aren't intimidated to ask questions. I'm here to help!



Amy A.
ABO,NCLE,NVDO#424

No comments:

Post a Comment